Sunday, October 13, 2013

Jewel Of Inspiration: Make A Difference



On Thursday I had a full day of back to back meetings.
As the day went on I became overwhelmed with so much gratitude and for the opportunity I have to join together with other organizations and individuals in serving, helping, loving, equipping and mentoring people in our city, church and school! 

As I learned some beautiful things and heard some difficult stories my heart softened and ached. I was reminded that there are needs all around us and any amount of help and care can really make a difference! It doesn't matter your bank account, or your abilities or time...what matters is you care and you do something. Something is better than ignoring and doing nothing.

Philippians 2:4 - Look out for Others Interests
Do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.

Galatians 6:2 - Help with others Burdens
Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ.

1 John 3:17- Love like God
But whoever has the world's goods, and beholds his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him? 

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said, "Here, am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8


We must remember that God loves me, and I have an opportunity to love others as he loves me, not in big things, but in small things with great love! ~ Mother Teresa

Be Inspired To Make A Difference!

Pinky Vern

No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton