I Have Been Tagged!
It is my first time to be blog tagged - I hope I don't mess up the rules!!
RULES TO FOLLOW WHEN YOU ARE TAGGED
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 Random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people and at the end of your post put their link on there.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the Tagger know when your entry is up.
Usually when I think about tags - it is because I leave them on my clothes until someone tells me I have a tag on my shirt...That starts some great conversation!
Anyways, today my friend Micca at http://www.miccacampbell.com/ tagged me to list 6 Random things about myself. Yikes!
First let me tell you about my friend Micca....she is a beautiful messenger of Christ and always blesses me with her wit, wisdom and passion to live for the Lord! She is one of the Proverbs 31 Speakers and has a testimony that will encourage and give you hope... Check her out!
Well, here it goes...hope you enjoy these RaNdOm things about this Texas girl!
1. After the birth of my second daughter - I became allergic to Garlic. Many friends and family have almost killed me by cooking with that nasty thing! I know most people love garlic...but I am thankful God has made it so I think it is yucky...that way I do not miss having it!
2. I have a long night time ritual of brushing my teeth and cleansing my face before getting into bed...sometimes it drives my husband nuts!
3. I love to serve and volunteer...but my most unique and favorite thing to do is....undercover security at my church. I have always been fascinated with cops stories and one of my favorite shows growing up was Charlies Angels!
Oh darn...I just blew my cover!
4. I snort when I laugh...don't get me started!!
5. I am convinced that me and Amy Grant are best friends...Love ya Amy!
6. Ok here is something spiritual...My ministry name is from the transformation that the Lord has done in my life....He has inspired my looks! I am passionate about sharing what I have discovered through His magnificent word - May He somehow use this life of mine to inspire others to be Fashioned by Him!
Phew...that is over - now I want to Introduce you to and Tag Six of my Favorite Blogging Friends!
Enjoy browsing around their blogs and Be Inspired by their stories!!
1. Melanie at http://www.thebigmamablog.com/.
I was introduced to Melanie aka "Big Mama" this past year by a good friend of ours.
Her blog was the first one I ever read. If you do not read her blog yet....What is up with that?
You will find yourself laughing out loud and occassionally have a good cry. Most importantly her writings give you a glimpse of what God can do when we respond to His love...I am blessed to call her friend!
2. Stephanie at http://www.thegorenas.blogspot.com/
Stephanie has been such a blogging blessing!
She is the creative one behind all the beautiful work on my blog...A very talented gal that gives the Lord all the glory!
3. Jen at http://www.inpassionatepursuit.blogspot.com/
Her stories of balancing beauty and bedlam will bless you! What a joy to have this new blogging friend!
4. Zoe at http://www.zoeelmore.blogspot.com/
Zoe is my Proverbs 31 Bling Sista! Her enthusiastic style for the things of the Lord will lead you toward growth and change! My life is richer with her in it!
5. Lelia at http://www.leliachealey.blogspot.com/
Love this girlfriend! I thank God for her beautiful and authentic walk of Faith.
6. Whitney at http://www.whitneycapps.blogspot.com/
Whitney is my She Speaks Amiga! Her blog beautifully reveals the Greatness of God...She shines and has left a sweet impression on my heart! I adore her!
Well, it only took me 6 hours to complete this compilation!
Hope you enjoy my blogging friends - May you expand your blogging adventures!
Thanks for visiting!
A Note Yet Unsung is Music for Your Heart!
9 hours ago