Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jewel Of Inspiration: Wisdom Is Valuable




When God calls you to do something and gives you an assignment - trust Him to give you the wisdom, guidance & provisions to accomplish it. Seek & Grow in Wisdom and never stop learning! This will help you in reducing fear and doubt and not giving it a place to rise up and reside! 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV


I will be the first to admit - I am not confident in my own knowledge. I struggled (ahem - sometimes still struggle) and never excelled in the worlds education arena. Gratefully, I can be a student in God's Word and grow in His wisdom without any rankings or requirements and His curriculum never changes!


I've come to learn I must acknowledge & seek Him and depend on Him daily to teach me, help me remember, lead me and control my desires and days - or else I will certainly fail - and so very often I do.
If I rely on myself & my surroundings - I delay & hesitate to do what He has called me to do.  If I truly rely on Him then I respond much quicker & go without hesitation!  There is so much on this topic I could write and share with you!  It is my desire to live a life without hesitation and take Him at His Word quicker and to help others grow in that as well! 


Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

1 Chronicles 16:11 ESV

"If there is something we do not know, it is because we have not availed ourselves of what is revealed. But the real problem comes in doing what we already know." ~ Derek Prince


Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 5:15-16 ESV

Let us encourage and inspire one another to act on & follow through what we already know and get stronger & wiser in what is ours to discover! I pray that His intelligence would grow in our hearts and minds and be our guide as we trust Him to accomplish His purpose with the dreams, desires and assignments He has given us!


Be Faithful - Be Brave - Be Inspired!

Pinky Vern

No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton