Friday, March 29, 2013

A Good Friday

When I think of all that the Lord Jesus Christ has healed me of -
I think of this day.

I consider the work at Calvary.
I give thanks for all that was
fulfilled and settled that day at the cross.
Jesus was wounded that we might be healed.
Our Sicknesses
Our Sorrows
Our Pains
Our Lives
 All Healed By The Blood of Christ.
It doesn't mean we will not have pain, sickness or sorrows.
It does mean we do not carry them or go through them alone.
It means we are loved.

Surely He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed Him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted.  But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement (punishment -NIV) for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:4-5


Every time I read that verse my heart is overwhelmed knowing
that the punishment for my peace was upon Him.
Even now tears flow and I am moved with gratitude for the peace I have experienced
and the healing He has provided through His afflictions on the cross.

Are you in need of some peace,hope & healing today?

God has made a way for forgiveness, peace, hope & healing to come.
It was accomplished and finished on the cross and that was enough to
Save & Heal all of us!!

Pray this prayer and trust Him today and make this the best Friday Ever!!

Dear Lord,
I acknowledge that I am a sinner and believe that you died on the cross for my sins.
I confess You as my personal Lord & Savior and Thank You for dying on the Cross for me!
Today I repent of my sins and struggles.
I give to you the wounds and heartaches that I have carried on my own and pray you would 
bring healing into my life.
Amen.


"Because our God’s acquainted with grief, He is intimately acquainted with us, 
with our thorns hidden and driven deep. We don’t cry alone."~ Ann Voskamp
www.aholyexperience.com

Click here to listen to a beautiful version of At The Cross.


Be Inspired By The Cross,

Pinky Vern





No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton