Sunday, May 13, 2012

MOM MOMENTS & MEMORIES



A Daughter Is...

A Blessing From God

A Treasured Gift

An Extension Of Yourself

A Display Of True Beauty

A Young Girl Who Grows Up To Become Your Friend

A Collection Of Memories From The Past

A Present Moment Of Joy

A Promise For The Future

A Vessel Of God's Love
My memory may be a little weak due to cancer treatments and ahem age...but the memory of becoming a mom to 3 amazing daughters is as strong as ever!!
First Daughter - I remember the pain and the thoughts that I was one of those mom's that dies giving birth!  Have Mercy that was painful!!!
Second Daughter- I remember looking like I swallowed the Large Bouncy Ball from Walmart and thinking my belly could not stretch & expand any further...and it did...and so did my feet & my face!  Wow - Really?!  I already had big hair...what a visual I must have been!!
Third Daughter - I remember thinking I had this delivery thing down and told my doctor and the Anesthesiologist I was going to go natural and did not need drugs...What ?*@#? was I thinking??? ...at the last minute I kindly asked for an epidural.  And by "Kindly" I mean as in a raged crazy women that acted as kind as she possibly could!!
I thank God for the gifts of epidurals and my daughters!!  
Since the first day I touched their tiny little hands - they have touched my life in so many beautiful ways!
  

Meredith, Alexandria & Julia -  Through the changing scenes of our lives you have grown to become such strong and courageous Women of God!!  And as our lives continue to go on many more journeys - our feet may go on new path's and to a new location's but our hearts will always remain together.
I love you girls more than you can imagine and am so very, very grateful that you danced into my life!!
May you be guided by God's Word and Love!!

Mere - Since you were a young girl you dreamed of the day you would become a mommy!  I am so excited that today you celebrate your first Mother's Day and are experiencing what I have been blessed to experience for over 26 years!!
It is a joy to watch you as a mom.
You are an amazing mommy to Caiden!

"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children."
Charles Swindoll


I dedicate this Mothers Day to the sweet memories of my Mother and My precious Mother in Law who are both celebrating & enjoying no cooking and cleaning in the glorious Heavens!
We miss you both and are grateful for all the memories that were deposited into our lives!!

Happy Mother's Day!!



No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton