Monday, February 2, 2015

Jewel Of Inspiration: Be Inspired To LOVE and Receive.



Hunger.     Thirst. 

I've experienced both.

I know what it is like to be desperate, hungry, scraping by with little...or to go without.
I remember times of deep hollow ache, and have experienced the pain of dehydration.

Physical Hunger & Thirst.      Spiritual Hunger & Thirst.

I've experienced both.

Because of
LOVE I hunger and thirst no more.
Because of
LOVE I hunger and thirst for more.
Because of the
LOVE of others and the LOVE of God I now testify and speak about this LOVE that has fed and filled me.

His provisions.
His food and water.

Once you have tasted...you will long for more and long to be more.
It Will Change You and Comfort You.

"Are you there, God, around the corner? Did I just miss you in the orange and pink evening fade? Was that you weaving your chord of truth in that late night conversation?
I rush to somehow hear or hold or see you in the predawn coffee time. I feel you as my hands lie upon my daughters' heads and pray: "Thank you, Father, for all our good things. Help us to serve you with them."
I choke on you as I squeeze the words of worship to you in song - sobs that drive me straight to the ground: "O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you."
My flesh, like the earth, yearns for you: your water, your sunshine, your completion, your freedom from thorns.
Are you there?
In the dark hours, in the light?
Your hand upholds me - reaching around the corner, pulling me in, and I am comforted." 
~ Timothy Willard, Author - Longing For More

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food both day and night. 
Psalm 42:2 NIV

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6 NIV

..."but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:14 NIV

Where there is a craving and a thirst - it is not the partaking that satisfies and changes us - but the provision and the receiving of it.

LOVE
Given.
LOVE
Received.
Lives changed.

Join us during the giving of - 14 Days of
LOVE Notes and let those you care about know how much you LOVE them! (See yesterdays post for more info)

DAY 2 of
LOVE Note Blessings:
I
LOVE You More Than Nestles Girl Scouts Thin Mints Creamer!!

Be Inspired To Love,
Pinky Vern

** Feel Free To Share The Post and Photo and Be Sure To Kindly Link Back To Inspired Looks. Thank You!
For everyone who likes or shares my posts over the next 14 days will be entered to win one of the LOVELY drawings that will take place throughout this month. The more you like and share - the more chances you have to win some awesome stuff! XO **

No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton