Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jewel Of Inspiration: Be Inspired And Know You Are Loved!



My friend, Jennifer Lee and her daughter have compiled a sweet list of what God
thinks about you and me.

It is 28 Days Of True Love and includes the Truth and Treasure of His Love for us.

I hope you will take some time to read and receive these Valentines from God.
They are Sweet and Powerful!

http://jenniferdukeslee.com/28-amazing-verses-about-gods-love-for-you-join-us-this-february/

Your truest Valentine doesn't stop at loving you. He takes it another step.
He RENEWS you!  

~ Jennifer Dukes Lee, Author

How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalm 119:103


We are being renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:16

Day 4 of LOVE Notes Blessings:

I LOVE You More Than Chocolate Chip Cookies!



Be Inspired,

Pinky Vern

No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton