Saturday, August 17, 2013

Jewel Of Inspiration: Choose Not To Fear



Since I was young I struggled with many fears.

The fear of rejection, darkness, failure, disappointing others, pain, speaking, heights, being lost, storms, driving, accidents, dying, etc...
All of these and more distracted me and delayed me and brought along with it other buddies that added to the fearful captivity.

Through faith in God - the Father, Son & Holy Spirit have turned my fears into cheers! Thank You, Lord!!  Through the Word of God (The Bible) He provides strength and wisdom to alert me of crippling fears and false words that only want to
destroy 
me and destroy the purpose and plan of God in my life.

On the most difficult of days in seasons of sickness and wellness I have to remember what He has provided in the past and pray
and invite Him to be in the midst of today's difficulties. 

Often I seek Him for strength to make the choice to not allow fear to take me away to a place that I need not linger - but instead grab hold of wisdom & courage to trust my Lord to help me face and overcome my fears!

When you have experienced the reduction and removal of fear time and time again - you cannot help but remember how freeing it is and you ache for it once again.
I desire for others to experience this type of freedom!

Today, I pray, if any of this resonates with you,
that you will experience freedom 
from the area of fears
that are trying to entertain you.
Prayers for you to overcome fears that have held you way to
 long 
and for other fears that may try to rise up in the days ahead.


Read and remember these scriptures and cover them over your life 
and situation or over a loved one.



For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 2 Corinthians 3:17



Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

Psalm 23:4



So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Isaiah 41:10



When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 56:3-4

I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

"When we believe that God is Father, we also believe that such a Fathers hand will never cause His child a needless (fear) tear. We may not understand life any better, but we will not resent life any longer."
~ William Barclay

"Do one thing every day that scares you.”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
I would add to that quote to include Jesus in it and 
He will help you face it and overcome it!

He has helped me overcome - over and over again!
Through Him I have overcome fear of driving. 
Through Him I have overcome fear of my failures.
Through Him I have overcome fear of speaking.
Through Him I have overcome fear of darkness.
Through Him I have overcome
the fears that accompany a cancer diagnosis.
I love to testify of these things
and to give hope to someone who is in their own prison of fear.
The Word of God is alive and active
and is what I cover my mind and life with.
The renewing of my fearful mind with the
promises of the Word of God will break and destroy the root
of the fear and the lingering affects of it.
Because of all the Mighty and Great
healing's He has done in my life - 
I proclaim & praise Him
for Transforming and Inspiring My Looks - thus my ministry name!
He truly has Changed My Countenance, Heart, Hope and Health!!

Though darkness fills the night it cannot hide the Light.
Whom and what shall we fear?

Let the powerful truths of this Chris Tomlin song sing over you and the truth of the powerful lyrics give you hope and strength today!
The video is from The 2013 Passion Conference.


Increase the knowledge of freedom through faith and reduce the presence of fear!
Be Inspired & Be Free In Jesus Name!


Pinky Vern

No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton