Friday, April 26, 2013


Jewel of Inspiration: The Joy Of The Lord Is Our Strength!


Sometimes we experience moments, days, or seasons that try to sap & drain our joy & strength.  I declare these words and scriptures over my life and yours today!

If our faith gets beat up & worn we gradually begin to lose our vibrant joy
and then before long our strength weakens and our hope begins to fade.
Many times it happens so quickly & subtly in a variety of ways 
that we don't even notice it. until somebody recognizes it.

To help get out of a funk I encourage myself and others to get your praise on!
Crank up some of your favorite music -spend time reading a strengthening 
word from the Bible and be aware of your many blessings and magnify 
that instead of allowing whatever situation
 or whoever'scomments to drain & rob you!

Music and specifically Praise Music always lift my spirits and change my attitude 
and focus and it has the power to change the atmosphere around me!
Renewing your heart and mind by magnifying the good in your life
 and singing with grateful joy is so healing!

When we struggle or suffer let us help, remind & encourage one another to drop what chains us and in celebration & gratitude share our testimony and remembrance 
of how the Lord was our source, our support and our strength to overcome!! 

In the midst of praise & testimony He has the power to lift burdens, give strength
 and instruction to press through the hard days! 
Praise Him alone or join together and sing for the joy of 
what He has done and is yet to do!

Here are mighty scriptures to proclaim over you life.
Insert your name and your loved ones names in them - put on some worship music
 and celebrate with a grateful heart!


A psalm. For giving grateful praise. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. 
Psalm 100:1

Sing for joy to God our strength; shout aloud to the God of Jacob!
He says, "I removed the burden from their shoulders;
 their hands were set free from the basket. 
Psalm 81:1, 6

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him!
Psalm 28:7

Nehemiah said, "Go, and enjoy good food and sweet drinks.  Send some to people 
who have none, because today is a holy day to the Lord. 
Don't be sad, because the joy of the Lord is your strength! Then all the people went away to eat and drink, to send some of their food to others, and to celebrate with great joy.  They finally understood what they had been taught.

Nehemiah 8:10,12

 "Holy joy will be oil to the wheels of our obedience"  ~Matthew Henry

"Joy is the settled assurance that God is in control of all the details of my life.
The quiet confidence that ultimately everything is going to be okay and
 the determined choice to praise God in all things."
~ Kay Warren


Be Inspired!

Pinky Vern

No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton