Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jesus Came With Healing In His Hands

When Jesus came into the world one of his missions was to bring healing.
Healing both physically and spiritually from sins, from sickness, from harm and from heartache.
Over my lifetime I have experienced every one of those healing provisions from him.

During this Easter Season I am grateful & jubilant as I remember not only what he recently provided for me through the diagnosis of breast cancer but all the numerous times he has healed my wounds and worries in the past. With each journey I have come to realize just how extravagant the dimensions of God's Love really is for me. The Word of God says in Ephesians that as we are rooted in Him that we have access to this extravagant love. A love that is so wide, so long, so high and so very deep that it surpasses our human knowledge and understanding! I can honestly say it blows my mind!!

That kind of love has the power to provide peace in the midst of a diagnosis!
That kind of love has the power to provide healing for what ever you need to be healed.
That kind of love comes from the One and Only Yahweh Rophe - The Lord Who Heals!
Rophe - means heal, cure, restore or make whole.

Do you need His Healing touch today?

For I am the Lord who heals. Exodus 15:26

Christ suffered and died so that disease and misery would be temporary.
He came to die to heal us from moral and physical ailments.
He did it for me...He did it for you,,,He did it for love.

Upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

He healed all who were sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: "He took our illnesses and bore our diseases." Matthew 8:16-17


Here is a song that explains how amazing His Healing touch is.
If you have an area in your life that needs His Healing touch I pray that as you watch this video that you will experience His Healing Love being sung over you today. Please let me know how we can be praying for you. You are not alone.

Click on the title of the song to listen.

Christy Nockels

No mountain, no valley, no gain or loss we know
could keep us from Your love
No sickness, no secret, no chain is strong enough
to keep us from Your love
to keep us from Your love

How high, how wide
No matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong,
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands

Our present, our future, our past is in Your hands
We're covered by Your blood
We're covered by Your blood

How high, How wide
no matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands


Be Inspired By His Love!

Vern


1 comment:

Research Paper said...

Blog sounds good But poem sound amazing.. Thanks for sharing..

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton