Monday, November 24, 2008

A Week of Giving Thanks ~ OH BOY!



This is my niece Priscilla and her precious family.

I am grateful for them and for God's provision and protection in their lives.

I am also grateful that I get to watch their baby Egil (pronounced Eagle)

when my schedule allows.

Here are some pictures of our time together

Great Aunt Veronica and Egil at a recent Ladies Brunch and Bible Study.

I look at him and thank OH BOY do we have a lot to be grateful for!

He is our little blessing!


My niece started a job on Monday and I volunteered to watch Egil for a couple of days this week.
The girls are home from school so they get to have fun with him too!
Here is Ju Bean playing ball with Egil. This is him throwing the ball to her.
He is good!
He loved playing with the girls.
Here he is laughing with Ali Bug.
I had three girls sooo....
this is what happens when you stay at my house!

We play dress up!

He really liked the hat!


OH BOY!
We had fun!!
Hope I don't get in trouble from his daddy!



































No comments:

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt

PINK Hope & Love T-Shirt
T-shirt sales help with PINK Hope & Love cancer ministry efforts - Thank you for your continued support!
Adult sizes 100% cotton